Fournisseurs de haute qualité Étiquettes tissées à bas prix, Étiquettes tissées personnalisées, Damas a tissé Label en Chine

Accueil > Liste de Produits > Étiquette tissée > étiquettes vêtements tissées personnalisées

étiquettes vêtements tissées personnalisées

Informations de base

Modèle: WL-10

Description du produit

Grand Picture

divers étiquette tissée

produit Information

Product

Woven label

Material

Cotton, Ribbon, Nylon, Polyester, Damask, Taffeta, Satin and so on.

Usage

Garment/bags/shoes/hats/toys/blankets/home texitle, etc. 

Feature

Environmental friendly, non-fading, recycled, washable reflective woven label

Color

Customized(any color)

Size

Customized reflective woven label

Edge

Heat Cut, laser cut ,ultrasonic cut or over lock edge 

OEM Service

Accepted

MOQ

1000pcs

Sample Making

3-5 days

Mass Production

7-10 days(depends on reflective woven lable technique and qty)

Packing

Usually polybag and carton, or as per customers requirement



Woven Label Folds
les plis de l’étiquette tissée sont disponibles pour vos options de.







Show
d’étiquettes tissées
Type 1 : Main Label




Type 2 : taille Label




Type 3 : Label
soins



plus products





Pourquoi choisir Us

*1) Excellence Experience

  •       15 Years' experience in woven label production;

 

*2) Excellent Quality

  •        We can produce woven label to the ultimate satisfaction of the most demanding customers;
  •        Our excellence quality are witnessed by industy elites that we’ve working with, including:

 



 

*3) Excellence Service

      With the seamless cooperation of our prodution division and sales team, we can:

  •       reply to any inquiry within 12 hours;
  •       resolve any problem within 24 hours.







expédition & Payment

Shipping Ways

Mainly sea shipping or International express (DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT etc.)

Port

Shenzhen, China

Payment Ways

L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow

Payment Term

30% before production, while the rest 70% before shipment




Production

étiquette tissée sont produites ici très soigneusement par nos ouvriers expérimentés d’une manière ordonnée !


Cooperation Guide

1) Make Sample.

Counter sample of woven label can be made in 3-5 days upon receipt of your artwork or sample.

 

2) Quotation.

Details of your requirements are much appreciated for reflective woven label quotation, including:

 

1. Size

2. Quantity

3. Color(Pantone No.)

4. Artwork in PDF/AI or image of front and back sides.


impatience votre n’importe quel genre d’enquête ! Toutes les questions recevront une réponse dans les 12 heures ! :-) Merci !



Groupes de Produits : Étiquette tissée

Envoyer à ce fournisseur
  • *Sujet:
  • pour:

  • *Messages:
    Votre message doit comporter de 20 à 8000 caractères